We adhere to the six step financial planning and compliance process.
1. Establishing and defining a professional relationship
2. Gathering data and identifying your financial goals
3. Analysing and evaluating your financial needs
4. Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives
5. Implementing the financial planning recommendations
6. Reviewing and revising the recommendations to ensure it stays up-to-date and relevant
Compliance:Moonstone Compliance (Pty) is our businesses Compliance Officer and is represented by: Carrie-Lee Wolff
Moonstone Compliance can be contacted at:
1st Floor, Valerida Centre, Piet Retief Street, Stellenbosch, 7600 Tel: 021 - 883 8000
We are committed to comply with FAIS since the purpose of the Act is to protect you, our Client.
In that regard, we have the complaints resolution system, which you can obtain, at our office or upon request.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to send us a fax or email.
If you are not happy with our response to you fax or email, you can approach the Ombud at P O Box 74571,
Lynnwood Ridge, 0040 or at telephone number (012) 470 9080 / 99, fax (012) 3483447 or
St Leger, Trodd & Associates holds Professional Indemnity Cover with Camargue